Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Busy Wedding Guest

Currently my fridge has 4 shower invites, 3 save the date magnets, 3 save the date postcards and a photo from a wedding I went to last year. Isn't it pretty?


So yes Wedding Season has begun! And that means lots of dates to remember, presents to wrap, errands to run, people to call, dresses to be steamed and dancing shoes to polish. I am determined this year to be a super organized wedding guest and bridesmaid. Admittedly I'm pretty organized all the time, but wedding season requires OCD level organizatoin. I'm gonna go on record and say that I use files. Every wedding I'm invited to gets a file - in it goes any save the date, invites to pre-wedding parties, receipts from gifts, travel documents if needed, and my notes on stuff I need to do for that particular wedding like alter a dress, write a speech, or make a slideshow. Usually party invites and save the dates are on the fridge until the party happens and the wedding invite arrives. I just made my master to-do list for the next few weeks this evening and it's massive. It includes gifts needing to be ordered, RSVPs to be completed, DIY projects to complete, dresses to be altered and bachlorette parties to plan. I've got a lot of head of me, and it's gonna be fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment