Saturday, April 17, 2010

Recipe Shower Invites

Today I threw a surprise shower for my best friend, Shortcake. I'd been dying to post about this but the party was a surprise, so I had to wait.

I picked up these lovely invites at Target for about $1 each. The picture isn't as sharp as I'd like but each invite is blue with a wedding dress on it. Each one had a satin bow or piece of lace on it as well. So pretty!! I wrote in all the information for the party by hand, but I'm sure I could have ran them through a printer as well. I couldn't resist picking up the matching thank you notes for the Bride. I included them as part of her gift and labeled them with the guests' addresses in advance. The Bride loves to cook, so I sent blank recipe cards to each guest and asked them to bring them to the shower, filled in with their favorite recipe.


The party was a total success!

No comments:

Post a Comment