Monday, March 14, 2011

My Apartment Misses Me

In the past 6 weeks I have spent one weekend in my own home. I can't even believe it myself. My travels include 35+ hours in the car, 5 Southwest flights, and use of two subway systems. I have been to St. Pete's Beach, FL for work; spent a night at my dad's house in the Philly Burbs for a family thing; traveled to Nashville, TN for a wedding; hit up Washington, DC for a visit to the alma mater; stopped by my grandmother's in upstate PA for her 89th Birthday; drove the 300+ miles to Pittsburgh, PA to see my lil' sister; and then most recently jetted to Newport, RI for another wedding. Whew! I'm really looking forward to sleeping in my own bed this weekend. I do have some plans to enjoy the St. Patty's Day-ness with the man friend. There is a rumor about a fancy steak dinner! Will report back. Hope everyone has a safe and very green St. Patrick's Day and weekend. Drink some green beer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment