Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wedding Guest Dress Deals

I really love a good deal, but the one thing I love more than a deal is the hunt for one. It's really satisfying for me to go through racks and track down the best of the best. I spent 2 hours tonight at Lord & Taylor at the King of Prussia Mall outside Philly looking for a dress for my birthday outing in 2 weeks, some cancer benefits in April and May, and later these will be worn to the summer weddings I'm attending. I scored BIG time. I scoured TEN $49.99 racks for most of the time and spent a little time on the 25% off rack. First I found a gorgeous cobalt blue Laundry by Shelli Segal dress with a gold beaded collar, originally $285, got it for $39.99. The collar looks very Cleopatra. (There aren't straps those are just the little hanger guys)

My second steal is a black chiffon JS boutique dress, originally $198, got it for $39.99.
And finally I splurged a little and got this gorgeous Adrianna Papell number, originally $228 for $137.
It has gorgeous aquamarine and pearl beading along the neckline and it's this stunning gunmetal silver color. Love them all! Obviously I'm into beaded collars. And since I never can find any necklaces I like, these dresses take care of that problem for me. I'm really looking forward to wearing my own clothes to weddings for awhile. As much as being a bridesmaid is lovely, I adore being one of a kind - and knowing I paid bottom dollar for my designer duds!

No comments:

Post a Comment