Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Books hurt Trees, Blogs are Free

This afternoon my friend Kevin (who has been to nearly 300 weddings) joked that he and I could write a book about all our funny stories of attending and being attendants in various weddings. While I don't see that happening any time soon, I thought a blog about my adventures as a wedding guest and bridesmaid could be fun to write about. I have been to... hold on I'm counting...12 weddings in the past 2.5 years, involved in 3, and invited to about 10 others. Recently, I've run out of cup-cake and icing jokes to account for all the pick-up skirts a girl can stand, and I've come to peace with the realization that by the time I get married NOTHING will be original. Even my brilliant idea (from 5 years ago!!!) to wear blue shoes, but I'm not bitter, I swear.

I hope you enjoy reading it. Feel free to leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment