Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary to me

I can't believe it's been a whole year since I started this blog!! Since then I've attended 12 weddings, been a MOH twice, thrown 6 showers/bachelorettes and learned a great deal. This year the blog will begin to focus more on saving money as you plan weddings, participate as an attendant or go as a guest. You've seen a little of this already with this summers DIY Bachelorette Accessories posts and it will continue in my new series beginning tomorrow about clothes. I have a bad habit of buying something new every single time I have a party or event, so I am going shopping tomorrow for dresses and then I'm not allowed to buy another dress until Christmas. My challenge is to dress for 4 weddings, a few showers, and a couple of bachelorettes in that time with clothes I already have and what I can buy tomorrow for less than $100 total. Bring it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment