Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Black Tie Bachelorette

Yes, please. On January 15, I will be attending the 2011 Hair O' The Dog Party aboard the Philadelphia Belle Riverboat. I'm pretty darn excited about my outfit, but more on that next week. I'm even more ecstatic about the ladies I'll be attending this party with. This Bachelorette will be celebrated in Caroline's honor and another Something Blu Bride, Shortcake will be in attendance. Other fab friends new and old will round out our pack of the hottest girls at this party. The boys aren't gonna know what hit them.

Now for all you skeptics out there who are balking at the extravagance of a Black Tie Bachelorette I want to set some things right. Every bachelorette party I've been to, I've spent at least $50, and the average is more like $75 to $100 (I won't get into the most I've spent). And this fine and dandy party costs $88 a head, yet it includes drinks for 4+ hours and hors devours, not to mention 2 live bands on two decks and a live DJ on a third deck.  So really it's a steal! And honestly if you're gonna do something, why not do it with style?

1 comment: