Thursday, January 13, 2011

Rent the Runway Jewels

I clearly don't have enough to say about this weekend. Today I received a very special UPS delivery of gorgeous AV Max bangles and a pair of Isharya earrings, which I'll be wearing to the Hair of the Dog celebration on Saturday. I borrowed them from Rent the Runway. If you haven't heard of RTR, you should check it out and join immediately. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite (something.blu.eliza@gmail.com). It's free to join, and rental rates are very reasonable, especially for accessories.  Here are pics of what I rented:

My secret is out, I write reminders on my hands.




My earlobe looks funny
I bought this ring to own at Kenneth Cole on sale for $18 earlier this week. Love the stacked look, but it's just one piece.

Nail Polish is OPI for Sephora, Ocean Love Potion
I promise I will post a picture of my total ensemble on Sunday.  Can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. put the sparklers back in the mail today, they had fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete